Interested in joining the Indiana Tube team?
Whether you're a long-time employee, new to the company, or you would like to join the Indiana Tube Corporation, you can find some information in our employment center you might find helpful.
If you are looking to join up with Indiana Tube Corporation, you can now quickly and easily look at a list of company benefits that come along with any position here at Indiana Tube Corporation (additional benefits may vary between positions). You can also search through relevant job postings according to type and shift. If you do find something that interests you, submit your resume to us and apply for a position online.
Summary of Benefits
- Medical Health Benefits provided by Empire Blue Cross. There are three choices provided: A Preferred Provider Organization or two Consumer Health Driven Plan (High) and Consumer Health Driven Plan (Low).
- Dental Benefits provided by Delta Premier at a reasonable cost.
- Vision Service Plan for Eye Care provided.
- Flexible Spending Accounts available for medical/dental expenses and dependent care.
- Life Insurance at 2 times annual salary, with ability to purchase additional coverage at employee cost.
- Annual Performance Reviews for merit increases
- 401(k) Eligibility after first full quarter – First 6% employee contribution matched by Company at 3%.
- 10 Paid Holidays, Personal Days, and Vacation time.
- Short Term Disability available at no cost, and Long Term Disability at a reasonable cost to the employee.
- Safety Shoe Allowance
- Prescription Safety Glasses Allowance
- Educational Assistance Available after one year of service
- Scholarship program for children of employees who have been here 2 or more years
For employment inquiries, please complete our Application Form.