Quote Indiana Tube against your coiled tubing supplier.
We’ll win you over on quality, lead time and value.
Our Tubing is of the highest quality and is delivered to our customers, on time, at a competitive price. Utilizing high speed induction welding techniques and roll reduction combined with in-line annealing we produce a range of sizes. Indiana Tube’s Engineers have designed computerized, state-of-the-art, high speed mills capable of producing tube around the clock at line speeds up to 1,000 feet per minute. All operations at our plant are computer-controlled, from the monitoring of the mill itself to the accounting and inventory departments. Accurate, precise information is available at any point in the manufacturing process, and the cost savings generated by this efficiency is passed to our customers.
We Offer Coiled Products With The Following Services to Meet Your Needs
- Data Collection: SPC Recording of Production and Testing Operations
- Material & Product Certifications
- Eddy Current Testing
- O-Ring Seal & Aesthetic Finish
- Burst Pressure Testing
- Radiograph Testing
- Annealed & Un-Annealed
- Coatings: Copper Flash, Nickel
- Level Wound Coils To Maximize Shipping Capacity
- Standard Returnable & Corrugated Packaging